HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY
AG MELCO is fully committed to the prevention of all type of incidents which may cause ill health, injury to our stakeholders and to prevent environment pollution arising out of our business activities and services which include Installation, Maintenance and Modernization of Elevators, Escalators, Moving walks and Dumb-waiters through effective operational control procedures.
Our Principle & Objectives
- It is a good business practice to guard against all types of occupational incidents associated within our operations by instituting “Safety First” culture amongst employees.
- Provide safe working environment to employees and sub-contractors to achieve Zero Incident.
- Ensure HSE requirements are integrated in all aspects / functions of the organization.
- Ensure all Federal / Local regulations, applicable laws and contractual obligations related to HSE are complied with.
- Ensure minimal impact to environment while carrying out business activities.
- HSE performance shall be periodically monitored by effective supervision, periodic inspection / audit and review to facilitate continual improvement.
- HSE management system is established, documented and maintained as per OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2015 requirements.